Re: Electric A/C system?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Electric A/C system?
From: rdonahue@holli.com (Robert J. Donahue)
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 22:43:57 -0600 (MDT)
I like the idea of being able to run the compressor at
full speed when the engine is idling. Most of my driving
is in the city, and I spend half my time at stop lights.
There is a noticable drop in cooling power when idling, at
least on my wife's car. Why are we talking about air
conditioning anyway? Just put the top down on your MG.

Bob Donahue 'Still Stuck in the '50s'
rdonahue@holli.com
52 MG-TD #17639 under DIY restoration, NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB still in shop, 20 months and counting