Frank Zappa

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Frank Zappa
From: "Scott Gardner" <gardner@lwcomm.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 00:22:11 +0000
> >> Almost it's "Frank Zappa & the Mothers" I cheated I listened to it
> >last
> >> night. On an LP no less. (Yes I still have a turntable, although it
> >isn't
> >> as old as the Midget.
> >

> >I'll never forget when my daughter (7 yrs.), discovered my albums that
> >had stashed away...  "Wow!  What are _these_ things?"   :)
> >
> >Bobby

Bobby,
        Reminds me of a comedy sketch I saw a few years back.  The comedian
was talking about how he loved Raisin Bran, but hated raisins, so he
would pour the Raisin Bran onto an album cover, and sort out the
seeds with a credit card.  After a few people laughed, he said "for
those of your that didn't get it, that was a drug reference.  If
you're young, you might not remember, but marijuana used to come with
seeds in it.  If you're REALLY young, you might not remember, but
there used to be these things called "albums"..."
Scott
Scott Gardner
gardner@lwcomm.com
www.lwcomm.com/~gardner