Re: Events Page For Eastern USA British Car Enthusiasts

To: David Deutsch <drded@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Events Page For Eastern USA British Car Enthusiasts
From: tallen <tallen@csc.sctboces.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 21:59:06 -0400 (EDT)
I'm a little late, but it kind of snuck up on me this year.  The Watkins
Glen (Upstae NY) Vintage Grand Prix is this weekend.  This features 10+
races all weekend plus a car show at the track plus Friday the town of
Watkins Glen shuts down for big doins.  These include things like a
Glenkhana, car show, Concours, parades of the old race route through town
(both street cars and the vintage racers get a turn), live music, etc.
It's my favorite event!  Anyway, I have no details this year, but I saw it
in the Moss Motoring I just received and wanted to pass it along.  There
is a web page:  www.theglen.com

Tom, '60 MGA 1600 (I'll be there, the car -> probably not)