Re: Events Page For Eastern USA British Car Enthusiasts

To: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>, tallen <tallen@csc.sctboces.org>
Subject: Re: Events Page For Eastern USA British Car Enthusiasts
From: Carol <car@texas.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 1997 00:25:14 -0500
At 01:38 PM 9/2/97 -0400, Kai Radicke wrote:

>.... And a blue rubber bumper that drove at 55MPH thru POURING
>RAIN, topless!!!  (that is a real MG nut)

SO???? That's how  you're supposed to drive any MG roadster! Otherwise
you'd have bought a GT! RIGHT??!      ;-)

You ain't gettin' no sympathy here!! We did lots of miles in the rain for
two months. It's fun when you drive properly. First off, don't get caught
at traffic lights! Second..... etc. We only put the hood up when you
couldn't see through the rain for miles and miles and miles. Too much
trouble, and a lot less fun!

Carol