Re: Events Page For Eastern USA British Car Enthusiasts

To: jello@dns.ida.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Events Page For Eastern USA British Car Enthusiasts
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 06:54:58 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-09-03 01:46:38 EDT, jello@dns.ida.net writes:

<< These people aren't crazy!  This is how you drive an MG in the rain.  Just

 today I drove home from work at 80 mph in light rain with the tonneau on
 only 1/2 my car, and the driver's side window up.  As long as you exceed
 about 45 mph, it all goes right over you.  Unlike Carol, I can't say how the

 MGA does, but hopefully I'll find out soon.
 Phil Bates >>

Been there, done that. Don't you just hate it when a traffic situation
suddenly makes you go below the 45 MPH critical speed.

R. Johnson - Dallas

'90 Maine Coon
'79 Midget
'75 Midget