Re: MGB carpet kits

To: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Subject: Re: MGB carpet kits
From: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 08:23:38 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Netters,

I did the same as below with Northwest Import's kit. Worked great-
however, there are two carpet pieces that I couldn't figure out where to
put them!!

On Mon, 8 Sep 1997, Chris Delling wrote:

=%OMike-
=%O
=%OCheck Northwest Import.  They have better prices than Vicky B by a long
=%Oshot for the same/better stuff, and offer great service.
=%O
=%OI bought their kit three years ago.  Biggest difference is the tranny
=%Otunnel is not molded like the high buck kits, it takes some fitting to get
=%Oright - later cars with center consoles make it easier.  I used the "How to
=%OInstall a New Interior" tear out section from Vicky B's catalog, as the kit
=%Odidn't come with directions.  This was my first effort, and my wife and I
=%Odid the entire carpet job in about 4 hours.
=%OLooks great, even three years later (IMHO).
=%O
=%ORegards,
=%O
=%OChris Delling