Re: LBC Safety

To: Nina Barton <ninab@scoresheet.com>
Subject: Re: LBC Safety
From: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 1997 13:04:17 -0400
Nina Barton wrote:

> At  2:04 PM 1/16/94 -0500, Misa wrote:
> >UM, does anyone drive a LBC WITHOUT a fire extinguisher???!!!
>
> And on a similar note, I hope that everyone wears a seatbelt when driving.
> Even if your car did not have one as standard for its year, I feel it is an
> essential piece of safety equipment, and should not be frowned upon, even
> in a concours car!!

You know...  I've always had mixed thoughts about wearing my seatbelt in
the B.  Sometimes I do sometimes I don't.

If I'm sitting at a light and I see a (insert huge vehicle of choice,
here), bearing down in my rear view mirror, I think it would be a lot
easier to "bail" if I wasn't wearing a seatbelt.  OTHO - if I'm
barreling down I-95 and "shit happens" am I better off riding it out
along with the car, or would I be better off getting "spit out" _before_
the car hits the tree?.

Just something to think about.

Bobby

--

                                       Bob De Weese
                             Certified Professional Locksmith

*  "The secret to effective communication is knowing what to say, *
*   how to say it, and whom to say it to."                        *