MGA, where do I strip.

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA, where do I strip.
From: RCR293@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 22:27:25 -0400 (EDT)
  Hello everyone,

  You may recall that I recently purchased a long unused 1961 MGA.  I now
have stripped most of the body for body work/painting, however, I have not
yet touched the fenders or front valance.  Rather than sand these down  I
thought I might send them to be stripped.  BUT, I can't seem to find a place
that will do the stripping.  So my question:

  Does anyone know of a chemical stripping outfit within about 3 hours of
Columbia, S.C.?  Atlanta maybe?  Charlotte?

  Thank,

Rob in South Carolina
1961 MGA
1972 MGB