RE: The truth about wire wheels

To: doug russell <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Subject: RE: The truth about wire wheels
From: George Merryweather <georgem1@asiaonline.net.tw>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 10:39:25 +0800
I believe the bulk of the 'erroneous' post was mine.  I aggree with the =
revision.  I used a poor choice of words when referring to 'edges'. =
Splines should have 'square' corners. (Therefore they have sharp edges?  =
OK!)  As they wear, they develop points.  Unfortunately I was referring =
to the points as sharp and not the 'edges' of the corners.  And yes, =
once the points get sharp enough, they become round.
Now that the issue is perfectly clear.....
I appreciate the clarification on my post..
I get the point!

George Merryweather
georgem1@asiaonline.net.tw
(From the other edge of the world.)