Re: wire wheel balancing

To: CHARLES JOINER <CJOINER@toltec.astate.edu>
Subject: Re: wire wheel balancing
From: bmc@syspac.com
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 06:24:58 -0700
Charles and all.

Moss Motors sends out a detailed instructions sheet with the
wire wheels when you buy a new wheel.  Here in the shop we
have an old wire wheel  hub built to fit onto the balancer
thus overcoming the problem describe below.  Its my
understanding that the wheels and  tyres for your car
orginally had been done with a bubble balancer.

Charles if you want, I;ll scan the sheet and email it to you
if you still need to know.

Regards,  Jon Nyhus