Re: enthusiasts?

To: RDWILLI@VM.SC.EDU (robert williford)
Subject: Re: enthusiasts?
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 01:52:20 -0400
Following this thread has made me really appreciate the members of my
local MG club.  Sure, there are members whose cars are perfect, but most
members cars seem to be "works-in-progress".  These cars are entered in
the shows anyway, right next to the "perfect" ones.  In fact, I get
chewed out for not entering mine (which I didn't think was good enough)!
I (and my car) have never felt "looked down on" and had many offers of
assistance from people I didn't even know!  Keep looking for the right
group (they're out there) and just ignore the rest.

-NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger
 '86 Ford Escort