Re: True or False

To: tsherman@tecinfo.com
Subject: Re: True or False
From: Teacher122@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 20:46:32 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-09-21 22:14:22 EDT, tsherman@tecinfo.com (Tyson
Sherman) writes:

<< om and Mike
 Please, please, unfortunately, I failed to list the URL for my web
 page.  If you visit it, you will notice that I very recently purchased
 these cars for $300.  I SAVED two Midgets from a life of eternal
 rust and rot and weather and moved them to a covered site
 (well a couple of tarps) so that I can completely strip and restore
 them to add to my collection.
 Visit my site for updates and to see my cars.
 Tyson
 76 B (alive and ticking)
 73 Midget (stripped to its bare bones, mail donations to......)
 72 Midget (rusty and resting peacefully)
 <http://www.tecinfo.com/~tsherman/index.htm>

Alright, we will temporarily stay your execution until the evidence has been
considered!  James Earl Ray only wishes that he could have it so good!!

Tom Green
1979 MGB