Re: True or False

To: Nory@webtv.net
Subject: Re: True or False
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 08:11:15 -0500
On Sun, 21 Sep 1997 01:53:32 -0400 Nory@webtv.net (Nory) writes:
>Hints from Heloise, for Lady Mechanics:
>Ladies, to get the grease out of your nails, use D&L and a toothbrush.

Hey!  For us guys, what the hell is D&L?  And won't you get grease in
between your teeth after you brush with that toothbrush? ;-)

Seriously, another little trick I have been doing lately is to use
disposable latex gloves when working on the MGA and MGTD (obligatory LBC
content).  It keeps all that grease out of your fingernails to begin
with.  It also prevents getting toxic stuff like paint, solvents, oil,
etc. on your skin.  They are also useful for keeping the oil in your
fingers off bare metal that you are about to paint.

Of course, some guys say they don't like them because they think it
reduces their sensitivity, but I don't think they lessen my enjoyment of
the mechanical experience.  ;-)

I think I paid less than $10 for a box of 100 from Harbor Freight.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX