Re: True or False

To: Phil Bates <jello@dns.ida.net>
Subject: Re: True or False
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 18:55:11 -0400 (EDT)
        If you are talking emission problems then you are right. John
Twist even hedged a little when it came to emission questions. I can't
imagine what a small town grease monkey would do. Nory is right start with
the small things and work up to what ever you feel comfortable with. The
only thing that should stop you might be the tools and a helping hand.
Some things take two people to do. If you ever do get to rebuild an engine
I think you will be surprised how simple a job it is. I think most will
agree that the fixing part is easy it's trying to find the problem that's
hard.
...Art