Re: True or False

To: <Teacher122@aol.com>
Subject: Re: True or False
From: "Tyson Sherman" <tsherman@tecinfo.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 21:01:58 -0500
Tom and Mike
Please, please, unfortunately, I failed to list the URL for my web
page.  If you visit it, you will notice that I very recently purchased
these cars for $300.  I SAVED two Midgets from a life of eternal
rust and rot and weather and moved them to a covered site
(well a couple of tarps) so that I can completely strip and restore
them to add to my collection.
Visit my site for updates and to see my cars.
Tyson
76 B (alive and ticking)
73 Midget (stripped to its bare bones, mail donations to......)
72 Midget (rusty and resting peacefully)
<http://www.tecinfo.com/~tsherman/index.htm>