Re: Garage Layouts

To: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Subject: Re: Garage Layouts
From: Carol <car@texas.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 01:38:34 -0500
Bob, Bob, Bob...

At 09:33 PM 9/24/97 +0100, Robert Allen wrote:

>> Why not just get 'em from the liberry, cheapskate?!

>And the answer to your question is because I live in the midwest. All
>that's in the libraries are old readers digests, travel magazine,
>harlequin novels, fertilizer & crop application tables, civil war
>history, and an occasional farm implement magazine.

>And 27 books on how to BBQ anything.

I didn't mean the "reading room" in a  typical Kansas house (or your
house), Bob. I was referring to the Kansas City Public Library system. They
do have one there, don't they??

Big building... usually brick... has lotsa' books in it.... ladies with
thick glasses walking around making shhhh-ing noises....

>Says the lady who leaves the 'A' entrusted to her care out in a
>hurricane with only a worn out tonneau for protection.

BTW, we din't git no hurryiacaine... It just rained. And the tonneau is
new, just a lousy fit. DOS accepted the lie the maker made up!! T'late
now...! She really needs to get a good canvas one sometime down the road...
And an anti-sway bar. And a Molita wheel. And....

Carol