Re: Garage Layouts

To: "MGs (E-mail)" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Garage Layouts
From: Phil Vanner <Phil@8.medpower.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 97 11:23:00 PDT
All this talk of garage layouts reminds me of a house we looked at
recently. (Darcie, my lovely wife, favors restoration projects of the
wood-and-plaster variety.)
This house was in Buffalo, MN.  There was a  25x25 two-story garage
attached to the house by a breezeway or dogtrot, with a large workshop
upstairs, and another unattached one-car garage behind it (good for
"future projects" )
But the real wonder was behind the main house. Attached to one side of
the basement was a three-car-wide two-car-deep heated garage with access
to another basement workshop. The possibilities boggle the mind!

The house was in pretty rough shape, a multi-year restoration for sure.

Despite all of my fervent lobbying efforts, it is still on the market.

Phil Vanner