Re: Origins of Cat thread (fur balls?)

To: Nory <Nory@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Origins of Cat thread (fur balls?)
From: Philip <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 97 19:13:58 +0100
On 1/10/97 5:08 pm Nory said

>David is a little late with the book.  My book, "The Cats of Abingdon"
>has already been published and can be obtained by sending LOTS of
>American dollars to me!  I may be persuaded to allow it to be serialised
>in MG World (which, BTW, can use a little humor - you British take your
>cars much too seriously), for the right price.

Well I guess with the type of wallowing cars you Yanks drive around in,
you have to have a good sense of humour! :-)

Check out the Exhaust Fumes column on the back page, that's funny. Well,
it is to us English! And there's a great photo caption on page 55.

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk