Re: Picklestein-Clutched in fear or simply clutched!

To: Teacher122@aol.com
Subject: Re: Picklestein-Clutched in fear or simply clutched!
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 19:52:20 -0400 (EDT)
        Doesn't Midget Susan like cars in the living room? Anyway it looks
like all the possible problems have been addressed. Can you shift it into
any gear? The mc may not be holding the pressure but if it worked before I
would rule it out. One last thing might be that the driven plate is
misaligned. Did you tighten all the bolts to the correct torque and chris
cross? Check that free play  sugestion.
...Art