Re: MGB website!

To: pujalte@stic.net
Subject: Re: MGB website!
From: mgb.roadster@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 12:00:24 -0600
Must be a bit of confusion here.  I quote from the Proper MG ad in
Hemmings August 97.  "Request a copy of our latest MGB Parts Catalog and
receive a pair of new Brake/Clutch pedal pads (for all MGB's & MGB GT's
1962-80) at no charge.  1st time Catalog requests only.  Must provide VIN
to be eligible.  One per family/address."

The offer is for brake/clutch pedal pads, not brake pads.

Larry Hoy (MGB.Roadster@juno.com)
Denver, CO USA
1969 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas