Re: MGB website!

To: "Vince J. Pujalte" <pujalte@stic.net>
Subject: Re: MGB website!
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 08:43:37 -0400 (EDT)
        Not the disk pads the rubber cover for the brake pedal and clutch
pedal. I got mine over a year ago but just saw the ad in Hemmings last
month (maybe it was this month) so they still must be offering them. If
they still refuse I'll look
the ad up and give you the page number to refresh their memory.
...Art