Re: tree huggers

To: Steve Darby <elan@highfiber.com>
Subject: Re: tree huggers
From: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 16:34:25 -0400
>The EPA was started in a Democrat held Congress. All of the EPA laws
>have been initiated by the Liberals that are the EPA.
>The EPA like the FDA and all the other GOV'nt Org's listen to noone but
>themselves to scare people in order to prepetuate their own jobs.

I'm kinda glad the FDA is around - saves me from all that Mad Cow Disease
beef, and funky snake-oil medicines.

And, I'm also a quasi-enviromentalist. No, I don't belong to any groups, I
don't carry signs around, but I do realise that our planet is troubled, and
that people do need to think about what they do, and the ripple effect it
has on others.

I don't think that targeting LBCs and any other "collector car" is going to
solve the problem. I think that keeping an eye on new vehicles, or working
on the alternate fuel projects will.

Just my .02

BEN RUSET - http://www.monmouth.com/~bruset
Sick of the same old sig...