Re: MG Alternator swap -- Are you sure you want to?

To: barneymg@juno.com
Subject: Re: MG Alternator swap -- Are you sure you want to?
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 14:17:59 EDT
The trick is to use one of the earlier alternators that can  be rebuilt
for a few bucks.  That's what I did on both my son's and my Midgets.
Course since I did them (about 4-5 years ago) neither one has had a
problem since.
 It just goes to show..........
Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget

It has come to my attentions that on Tue, 21 Oct 1997 01:36:43 EDT