Re: Carb Question

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Carb Question
From: Blake Wylie <bwylie@hiwaay.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 23:12:46 -0500 (CDT)
Thanks for all of the responses regarding my SU carb problems.  I will
probably get down to the nitty gritty of it this winter when I have more
time to spare.  (BTW...I will not be putting in that ZS-carb).  :)

Also, I have 2 manuals that I have been using to work on my car.  Sometimes
they just don't help out enough though.  The ones I have don't really go
into that great detail on tuning these things.

I'll take all of the info and look them over really good (and buy another
manual).  Later this year I'll come back and tell you how things are.  :)

Thanks again to everyone.  :)

Blake Wylie
'70 MGB