RE: Carb Question

To: "A. B. Bonds" <ab@vuse.vanderbilt.edu>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Carb Question
From: "David Stecher" <DavidAndMichelleS@classic.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 97 14:59:55 UT
Lawrie,

I just got yhe video on my door-step yesterday.  Haven't watched it yet but
we'll just see how good you are.  I have never rebuilt any carb before.
looking forward to.  Thanks for comming forward.  If I botch this up you may
be getting a package with two SU's, mostly disassembled.

David Stecher
Urbandale Iowa
73MGBGT  fergie