Re: Stripped Alloy Bolt Hole

To: larry.g.unger@lmco.com
Subject: Re: Stripped Alloy Bolt Hole
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 00:21:14 +0000
larry.g.unger@lmco.com wrote:

> Adrian wrote:
>
> >...[snip]...
> > just tightening up one of the last bolts holding on the oil pan, when the
> > grim realisation struck his numbed brain that the bolt hole was stripped.
> >...[snip]...
>
> Well ... I got to thinking ... what would 'hamfisted' Bob Allen do in this
> situation ... ;^)

Is this Adrian's rubber-bumper Midget? I'd say a case a cool ones,
invite the neighbors for a buck a throw, and drag the bitch out into the
lawn with the BGDFH.

I still have the scars from the last rubber-bumper Midget with that
bastard Triumph roto-tiller, vibra-a-whirl engined, mini-Valdez I owned.

No thinking about it.
--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"VIRGIN: A young innocent who in former times was sacrificed to the gods