Re: Stripped Alloy Bolt Hole

To: MG <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Stripped Alloy Bolt Hole
From: Adrian Jones <AdrianJones@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 10:48:29 -0500
Message text written by Robert Allen
>Is this Adrian's rubber-bumper Midget? I'd say a case a cool ones,
invite the neighbors for a buck a throw, and drag the bitch out into the
lawn with the BGDFH.
I still have the scars from the last rubber-bumper Midget with that
bastard Triumph roto-tiller, vibra-a-whirl engined, mini-Valdez I owned.<=

Bob,

C'mon don't be shy!  I know you have an opinion about this car.  Why don'=
you just come on out and tell us all!
Actually, the sad thing is that it does not leak any engine oil.  Well, i=
didn't 'til I got my meat loaf, grubby hands on it.  It does leak gearbox=

and differential oil though, which is kind of reassuring.

Regards,  Adrian