Re: I hate it when that happens !!!!

To: David Deutsch <drded@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: I hate it when that happens !!!!
From: pat bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 1997 08:07:29 -0800
David.
The same thing sorta happened to me last year,I went to a "cruise night"
at one of our local drive ins and as I was driving in I heard a voice
yell"Do you want another one of those?"It turned out the guys brother
had left a B with a pickup bed of parts in his backyard and told me if I
picked everything up I could have it!So I went over and got it all
eventually sold about $500 in parts gave the shell away to a guy I know
got a smog pump, roll bar,exrta head,misc other parts off it all for a
days work...Yes David I hate  when that happens too!!(I wish it would
happen again!)
Pat