RE: I hate it when that happens !!!!

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: I hate it when that happens !!!!
From: Alan Pfau <apfau@ismi.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 23:15:53 -0600

From:   David Deutsch[SMTP:drded@ix.netcom.com]
Sent:   Sunday, November 02, 1997 2:16 AM
To:     mgs@autox.team.net
Subject:        I hate it when that happens !!!!

So there I was minding my own business...
<snip>
when suddenly a fellow stops and begins admiring my
MGs ...
      <snip>
 ...you want stuff like this to happen to you then move
to a higher visiblity traffic area and have our car(s) outside.
Safety Fast,
David Deutsch

Congrat's Dave, it does pay to advertise!
         It reminds me of several years ago, while I was out cleaning up my TD
guy stops and asks if I would like to have a spare engine and trans for it.
It turned out that he had a TD in the early '60's, had bought a spare
engine for it and then sold the car, but kept the engine thinking he would
use it later. Then, marriage, kids etc., he never got another TD but
managed to keep this engine through four home relocations. All he wanted
was what he had into it, approx. $250. Needless to say it sits in my garage
now, but it is funny how you never know what will happen next when you own
a LBC.

Best Regards
apfau@ismi.net
TC, TD, TF, BGT-V8