RE: Redline Water Wetter (Singing praises of,)

To: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>, "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>,
Subject: RE: Redline Water Wetter (Singing praises of,)
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 97 14:19:05 UT
I use 2 pints of Redline WW in a 60/40 water/antifreeze mix in the C.  The
result was spectacular and virtually solved, in and of itself, my overheating
problem during the summer.  Although I believe that Water Wetter has
sufficient lubricants to run with straight water, I would use a high quality
antifreeze in the mix .  High quality antifreeze will provide good lubricants
and a higher overall boiling point.

Dr. Doug
Three 69 MGs one of which use to have a severe overheating problem (Thanks
Redline).