RE: Redline Water Wetter (Singing praises of,)

To: dr-doug <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Subject: RE: Redline Water Wetter (Singing praises of,)
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 1997 11:22:00 -0800 (PST)
It reduces the surface tension which keeps water from clinging to the inside
of your cooling system. When the surface tension is gone the water is in
better contact with the surface it is trying to cool or heat and therefore
conducts heat better from that surface or to that surface making your
cooling system function better. At least that is the theory, I think...

Chris Reichle
creichle@nsc.msmail.miami.edu