RE: Frustration!

To: "Randy Rees (Volt Computer)" <a-rrees@microsoft.com>
Subject: RE: Frustration!
From: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 19:10:53 -0500
>If you used a different rotor on each distributor I would tend to agree with
>you, Pull the coil wire from the distributor and see if you can get spark,
>my next guess would be a problem with the coil wire. But I would try the
>first suggestion just since its fast and simple, and if you get spark there
>its got to be a bad rotor (or two)

Yup. Different rotors on each.

No spark on coil wire either.

Tried a different coil wire (pulled one off a mid 80's Jetta thats bound
for the junkyard)

Are there any fuses or relays inline with the ignition system??

BEN RUSET - http://www.monmouth.com/~bruset
78 MGB Roadster - 89 Mercury Cougar
Yesterday a morning came, a smile upon your face
Caesar's palace, morning glory, silly human race.
On a saling ship to nowhere, leaving anyplace
If the summer change to winter, yours is no disgrace.