RE: Frustration!

To: "'Benjamin Ruset'" <bruset@monmouth.com>
Subject: RE: Frustration!
From: "Randy Rees (Volt Computer)" <a-rrees@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 16:59:13 -0800
Then it must be the points or Electronic ignition not triggering the coil to
fire. The lead coming from the distributor must be on the Neg. side of the
coil on a positive ground car.

        Yup. This is a brand new coil, and it also didn't work with the old
coil.
        The old one was the original one (c. 1978), and the new one is a
non-Lucas
        part. Who knows?!?!

        As for the HT and LT wiring, I'm lost! Before today, I had never
removed a
        distributor cap before! =)

Thanks

Randy Rees