Re: MGA in garage for the winter

To: gaughan@mediaone.net
Subject: Re: MGA in garage for the winter
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 06:39:46 -0500 (EST)
        You gain nothing by letting it run 20 minutes but you do stress
the engine. The hardest thing on an engine is the first minute or so when
you crank it over. I know there is all sorts of advice on putting it on
blocks an moving it around etc., but I would just let it be (not a new
song thread). If you were going to let it sit for a few years then there
would be some things you might consider. The only thing I would suggest is
some gas stabilizer and remove the battery cables.
...Art