Re: MGA in garage for the winter

To: "Editors, Molecular Vision" <jboatri@emory.edu>, ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU,
Subject: Re: MGA in garage for the winter
From: Ray McCrary <spook01@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 11:53:55 -0600
Well, I remember the days of leaving the top down on the TD or the A all
the time.....I also remember all the girls that refused more than one date
after we arrrived at our destination looking like we had just strolled on
the bottom of a lake.
I must now confess to putting up the top and turning on the heater when the
temp is below 45F OR it's raining.   I also hate having  to replace
interior components on a regular basis.
Actually, my dogs HATE fresh air....yeah, that's the ticket..
At least the A tops are simple to erect; I always feel like I'm putting up
a poncho hooch with the B.