MGA world at news stand? - warning- some sarcasm included

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA world at news stand? - warning- some sarcasm included
From: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 13:46:00 -0600
OK,  Mr. Philip Raby

I will have you know that you have caused a lot of anxiety for one person
(me), a lot of anger in one household (mine) and a lot of miles on one
Japanese appliance.  I cannot, for the life of me, find a copy of MG World
on a news stand.  I have tried all of the local haunts (Barnes and Noble,
Borders, Schinders)- often multiple locations of each for the last few
months, wandering endlessly between them for hours on end,  all to no
avail.  Where are you hiding these magazines or is this all some hideous MG
list plot fabricated by a few especially spiteful members of this list to
cause grief to others for you own entertainment?  If it is you should all
be ashamed of yourselves.  You people are sick!   Sick I say!

I feel like I am on a Quest for the Holy Grail of automotive journals and
that those around me are trying to protect me from the perils of that
quest.  Well I, for one, could stand "just a little peril."

So anyway, Philip, if you could just give me a little hint where they hide
these.  I would be a happy person.

Regards,
Bill Eastman
Who wants to read MG World but is afraid of commitment (or being commited)