Re: MGA world at news stand? - warning- some sarcasm included

To: "MG digest submit" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MGA world at news stand? - warning- some sarcasm included
From: Philip Raby <philip.raby@eos-magazine.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 97 09:34:35 -0000
On 19/11/97 10:19 pm Bill Eastman said

>OK,  Mr. Philip Raby
>
>I will have you know that you have caused a lot of anxiety for one person
>(me), a lot of anger in one household (mine) and a lot of miles on one
>Japanese appliance.

(SNIP SNIP)

>I feel like I am on a Quest for the Holy Grail of automotive journals and
>that those around me are trying to protect me from the perils of that
>quest.  Well I, for one, could stand "just a little peril."
>
>So anyway, Philip, if you could just give me a little hint where they hide
>these.  I would be a happy person.

Bill,

Sorry to hear of your problems. I guess we just don't sell the mag to
drivers of Japanese cars :-)

Seriously though, MG World is distributed in the US by:

Worldwide Media: Tel: 201 332 7100; Fax: 201 332 1655.

Pass these details onto your friendly newsagent who will be able to order
copies, and your quest will be at an end.

Any problems, do get back in touch.

Cheers,

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk