Re: MGA world at news stand? - warning- some sarcasm included

To: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Subject: Re: MGA world at news stand? - warning- some sarcasm included
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 15:20:25 -0600
This can be considered my weekly overture for being helpful to OFs.

I also can't find the rag. I've been to a few of the favorite haunts and no
luck here in KC. I even called the magazine lady at Barnes & Noble and she said
she'll be getting some from her distributor one of these weeks but she ain't
seen any yet.

The distributor is "Worldwide Distributors." They either peddle magazines or
make really, really big ignition parts.

Bill Eastman wrote:

> OK,  Mr. Philip Raby
>
> I will have you know that you have caused a lot of anxiety for one person
> (me), a lot of anger in one household (mine) and a lot of miles on one
> Japanese appliance.  I cannot, for the life of me, find a copy of MG World
> on a news stand.

<snip ranting>

>  So anyway, Philip, if you could just give me a little hint where they hide
> these.  I would be a happy person.

Obviously, it doesn't take much to make the snow-bound happy.
--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes ..."