Re: MGA world at news stand? - warning- some sarcasm included

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MGA world at news stand? - warning- some sarcasm included
From: Mike Hartley <mganut@accucomm.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 19:59:09 -0500
I almost hate to admit this after hearing some of the heart ache over
this mag, but I found one at the very first place I looked.  I purchased
my copy at the local Barnes & Noble (that is Macon, GA if anyone is that
interested).  I am VERY surprised to see that a bookstore in Macon has
it and bookstores in a few real cities, like NY, do not.

By the way, I am very impressed with MG World.  I have thoroughly
enjoyed my copy.  Now I am going to have to get one more magazine
subscription (I need that like I need a hole in the head).

Cheers,
Mike