Re: Prices of cars in the old days

To: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Prices of cars in the old days
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 17:19:11 +0000
> Which brings us to the point of this e-mail.  What stories do the
> guys on the net have about picking up their MGs for a lot less money
> than they would pay now?

Well, I don't know if I qualify as "an old guy" but I picked up my 53 TD
two weeks after we were married back in 1964 for the princely sum of
$450. It was in a Rambler dealers lot. Took most of our marriage money!
I am very proud of two things. Still got the car and still got the
wonderful wife!
Thirty-four years later we share 8.5 MG's and we're still having fun.

Cheers,
Dave Houser