Re: driving questions

To: DANMAS@aol.com
Subject: Re: driving questions
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 10:50:29 EST
Dan-
        I'm surprised at you.  Any self respecting V8 project builder
ought to know that this can be answered as a 5.3 on the "GEE WHIZ" factor
scale.

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com

There is no problem that cannot be solved
with either a checkbook or high explosives.

>There is no question that an OD makes for a somewhat quieter ride, but
other than that, how much is it realy worth? Isn't it also possible that
the inefficiency of the OD unit itself nearly offsets any small gains?