Non-LBC: Why an MG?

To: MGMagnette@aol.com
Subject: Non-LBC: Why an MG?
From: Peter Landy <plandy@idt.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 1997 20:46:18 -0800
MGMagnette@aol.com wrote:

.......snip...........
>   Again, I will pose the question I asked in my first letter.   Why are MGs
> getting so damn expensive?  And if you can't question your own car, and are
> totally blind to other cars, I don't want your answer.
>   Not particularly safe, or fast,

John I've already answered your question.  After reading your latest
input with your MG experiences let me add one advice.  Like most any
thing in life we do not have to emulate each other.  Some of us may
prefer to drink only one brand of beer and nothing else.  Some like me
can get along with several brands of beer.  My advice, especially in
your area to get a 4x4 with big V6 or small V8 as the primary
transportation mode.

'74 Bgt
'96 4Runner/V6/31" Dunlops