RE:Why MG?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE:Why MG?
From: James <Jamesjf@usa.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 01:58:53 -1000
Why MG?

Because they are my little piece of English history that i can drive every
day.I have driven an MGB as a daily driver for the last 13 years and yes i
have been dumped on by the cars.But a little preventative maintainance will
go a long way with these cars and it does'nt hurt to have a tool bag and
some spares in the boot.But my *MAGIC* which  was givin to me by the wife
years ago is the CELL PHONE "never leave home with out it".

Yesterday i was in the dept.of motor vehicles, as i drove up i saw a white
triumph spitfire in the lot.Long line ,but there was this guy that was
taking a long time he looked like he was from out of state .So this guy
moves on and i turn in my plates for the 1977 MGB ,it will be down for a
while for new body panels .I go out side and there is the guy with triumph
hood up and can't get it started,in the GT drive by and blip the throttle a
couple of times to rub it in.

Oh yea it's winter time in Hawaii to it might get down to 75 tonight!

Kimo riding the perfect BLUE wave.........:-)