Re: Body and Paint

To: ab@vuse.vanderbilt.edu
Subject: Re: Body and Paint
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 1997 09:35:35 EST
Well, AB, you are right.  That is why that type of panel beating costs
many thousands of dollars to do a car.  I am curious, however, how he
manages to "panel beat" surface rust pitting from a panel.

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com

There is no problem that cannot be solved
with either a checkbook or high explosives.