Re: MGB Seat Diaphragm - Only took a week!!

To: Nina Barton <ninab@scoresheet.com>
Subject: Re: MGB Seat Diaphragm - Only took a week!!
From: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 16:27:41 -0800 (PST)
Dear Nina,
On Tue, 9 Dec 1997, Nina Barton wrote:

=%OThanks to all who offered suggestions on installing the diaphragm.  After I
=%Owent out and bought myself a vise-grip, installation went much easier.

They are one of my favorite tools, also good for cracking filberts and
brazil nuts.

=%OThis is not what I would call an "easy" job, even though it looks like it
=%Oshould be.

=%Oquite the same, I feel like I'm sitting up way too high!!  I guess it was a
=%Osuccessful job, and I must admit, I'm happy to be done.

Way to go! Congrats!

=%ONina
=%O
=%O

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance"

John J. Peloquin
Molecular Biology &
  Biochemistry
3205 BioSciences II