Poor Souls (kinda MG)

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Poor Souls (kinda MG)
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 19:49:58 -0500
Well today...

(opinionated and useless email, read at your own will)

I was reading MG World in History and English class (I had the time, and we
weren't doing anything) and before I knew it I had accumulated a mass of
car lovers around me...this is not a good thing, because 2 out of the 3 (OK
not a mass) made fun of the MGs, and they even went so low to call them
"Porsches", and then one commented that they were Porsche rip-offs there
fore they are "Corsches" (I don't know, I still don't get that).  That was
History class...

In English class the opinions were more like 'cool, phat, groovy' etc...and
the damned English teacher (the same one I had when I bought my MGB 2 years
ago) borrowed my copy of MG World...

So I was kind of insulted, and then I felt good again...

I still feel insulted from "Corsche"

Cheers,

KMR

Kai Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net, 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
Dialogue Internet - Intelligent Internet Solutions (Net Khan)

IRC: irc.mcs.net, #inet-access (my nick: ActiveX or KMR)