Re: Poor Souls (kinda MG)

To: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Subject: Re: Poor Souls (kinda MG)
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 20:15:23 -0800
Kai Radicke wrote:

> Well today...
>
> (opinionated and useless email, read at your own will)
>
> I was reading MG World in History and English class (I had the time, and we
> weren't doing anything) and before I knew it I had accumulated a mass of
> car lovers around me...this is not a good thing, because 2 out of the 3 (OK
> not a mass) made fun of the MGs, and they even went so low to call them
> "Porsches", and then one commented that they were Porsche rip-offs there
> fore they are "Corsches" (I don't know, I still don't get that).  That was
> History class...

Don't feel bad...they probably drive low-rider trucks that stall when they hit
puddles going over 30mph.  I used to wonder why I never saw them in serious
hi-way
travel until I saw an acquaintance rip off his air dam on a pothole at
45mph...Just
remember: "Friends don't let friends drive low-riders."

Michael S. Lishego - Loyal MGB owner by choice, not by chance
St. Andrews Presbyterian College
Elementary Education Major,
English Minor, Class of 1999
R.A. of Winston-Salem Hall