Re: MG trip to England (more off-topic by the hour)

To: Phil <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>, Littlesuzn <Littlesuzn@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: MG trip to England (more off-topic by the hour)
From: Chris Nevard <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 06:16:44 -0800 (PST)
---Phil <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk> wrote:

> On 11/12/97 11:27 am Littlesuzn said
>
> >But that's only to your face........ behind your back, we're not as
> >charitable.
> Bloody colonists ;-)
> >Remember Gallipoli !!!!!!!!!!!
> Nope, my history's not good. Enlighten me.

 'Gallipoli'. . . Not sure about this one either - is it something
that happens to you after you've had some stale shellfish! ;-)

==
Chris Nevard

"If all your cattle have been rustled by brigands, all your money has been lost
in a foolish investment, and your spouse is  persistently unfaithful. It does
not necessarily men that your house will not burn down"

<http://www.mgcars.org/cambs.mgoc/images2/chris.jpg>
Work <nevardc@sky4.bskyb.com> Other <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>