Re: MG trip to England (more off-topic by the hour)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MG trip to England (more off-topic by the hour)
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 15:04:37 EST
On Thu, 11 Dec 97 21:25:22 -0000 Phil <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk> writes:
Yeah Phil, we were for  a year or so.
  Just long enough for the "historians" over here to determine that we
won the war single-handed.
  Not unlike the "duece" (WW II), where we finally got involved 2 years
after it started,  long after the RAF had for all practical purposes,
destroyed the Luftwaffe's offensive capability, but if you read "history"
books, you'd think the B-17 and the P-51 were the only planes flying (Oh,
the P-51 -Mustang- was in fact designed for the English by North
American. Hence the Rolls-Royce specced engine)

  Ok, now that I've offended somebody, flame away!
Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget