Re: MGB Covers

To: MG Enthusiasts <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MGB Covers
From: "Michael F. Adamson" <madamson@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 17:18:22 -0500
Larry Macy wrote:
>>OK I'll bite. How, when you put a cover on the car do you handle the =

antenna? I have a cover for the Midget that I used for several years. =

Then wthis last spring when I got it runnin' again I have not used the =

cover 'cuz I put the antenna back in and am not sure about cutting a hole=
 =

in the cover for it to go over the spike. Well, what would you say?>>

Larry,
Had the same problem with the '77B.  Bought a collapsible tamper proof
attenna from Moss.  It fits flush (almost) with the fender and there is a=

little tool to pull it back up again.  You would have to check if there i=
clearance for your midget.  Maybe just call Moss.

Best of the Season,
Michael.
 Macy
78 Midget